Sunday, September 13, 2015

About Me

I recently was asked to tell about myself and my personality.  How fun since I haven't been asked this in a long time.
First of all, I am in my 40s and have two adult children ages 22 and 21.  For eighteen years they were my devotion, my life, and my job.  Now they are beginning their life and I have mine. It was a tough transition, the empty nest life, for the past few years but I am finally feeling better and enjoying my adult life.  Yet, I am still grounded because while my children were growing up we had a hobby farm and although most of my animals are now gone, seven of my dogs remain.  They are all senior dogs and have lived their entire life with me, my kids and the established pack.  This has been truly a blessing as I love animals, especially dogs.  Now everyone is gone except me and the dogs.  I have a profound loyalty to them as they have shown to me.  It is now my duty to have them live out their life comfortably to the end. They deserve all the care in the world as they are my family and family means everything to me.
Family is my first priority.  I have a wonderful relationship with my parents and my mom is my best friend.  Family is there for the duration, they don't leave, and unconditional love is beautiful.
My second priority is my faith in God and angels.  I would say I am very spiritual.  I have my own relationship with God and my angels.  I don't go to church as I feel that is a business entity exploiting Him however, that is my opinion, and I don't condone anyone that does go to church as I am overjoyed that God is in their life.
Then I have a hobby, which is poker. I love poker as well as I love dealing poker.  I just love to be around the game, either playing or dealing.
I would say two words sum up my life.  Love and Peace.  As I am a libra girl, we are all about love. We love being in love, we love to love, everything.  It is a burning passion inside of me, love for my family and my faith.  Yet without love, as in a relationship, it is very hard to exist because it is the epitome of my existence.  Peace is also my savior because a very long time ago I lived in chaos, therefore peace is always my goal in life.  Like love, I must also have peace.  For my sanity, the two, along with my family and faith, are my components for a perfect life.

No comments:

Post a Comment