Thursday, July 16, 2015

Leading up to the 2015 WSOP

Well after dealing poker for three years and getting my anxiety/panic attacks under control by taking Prozac daily, in February 2015 I auditioned for the WSOP 2015 series which would began in May.  I felt pretty confident since I had three years experience dealing poker and the help of my boyfriend's experience to know the 19 game mix that was expected at the audition.  I know, 19 poker games...huh, what? but it is true, we were to know all flop, draw, and mixed games:

No-Limit Texas Hold-Em, Limit Texas Hold-Em, Omaha - High Only ( Limit ) Pot Limit Texas Hold-Em, Omaha Hi-Low Split 8 or Better ( Limit ,) Seven Card Razz, Pot-Limit Omaha, Seven Card Stud, Pot-Limit Omaha Hi-Low Split 8 or Better, Seven Card Stud Hi-Low Split 8 or Better, Big O Hi-Low Split 8 or Better ( Pot-Limit ), Seven Card Stud Hi-Low Split, Regular 5 Card Draw High – Single Draw ( No-Limit ), Badugi - Baducy - Badacy ( Limit ), Ace to 5 Triple Draw Lowball ( Limit ), 2 to Seven Triple Draw Lowball ( Limit ), 2 to Seven Draw Lowball ( No-Limit )

The games I randomly drew to complete my audition were: No-Limit Texas Hold-Em, Razz, Omaha Hi Low Split 8 or Better and Baducy.

So I passed, thankfully, and began my WSOP experience on May 24, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment